The calendar/diary interface is used to display six types of possible calendar entries in a month, week or day view, they are;
- Contacts (Including employees)
- Assets (Internal or customer)
- Locations (Internal or external)
- Timesheet Entries
The Job calendar behaves similarly to the calendars in Microsoft Outlook, Entourage and iCal but allows greater separation of types of calendar entries and works by default in a multi-user environment.
- Integrated navigation to calendar entries.
- Filtering calendar entries by job number, employee (or ability to view entires for all employees at once) and status.
- Ability to track internal assets / resources / employees to see what job/project they are currently on or are scheduled to be on in the future. This allows for resource / capacity planning. View annual leave by employee.
- View what jobs/projects are currently active and what stages and tasks are currently active or due.
- View timelog entries in calendar to ensure all timelogs are present and covering requirements.
- Create any of the six types of calendar entry from within the calendar itself.
- Manipulation of calendar task entries using drag and drop on the day and week views.
- Synchronisation of tasks and contacts between your own outlook or entourage calendar and JobPro. Requires Plug-in.
Calendar view of contacts calendar entries, you can filter by list on the left.
Calendar view of internal assets, such as production machinery, vehicles etc., and what they are currently being used on.